2016-6-30---Coffee-MugwebIn today’s society businesses around the world are finding new ways of marketing their business through new outlets such as social media; however, most are still using what some call the oldest and most effective form of marketing: promotional products.  At trade shows and events companies are getting their consumes to remember their brand through branded giveaways such as pens, keychains, notepads, journals, etc. Here are 5 reasons why business can be helped with the use of these items:

The Creation of the Talking Point:

At a recent trade-show, a ticketing company was able to receive more company sign ups by having giveaways stacked at their table.  While the main goal was to get attendees of the conference to sign up for the service, the promotional products made it easier to sell the service and keep the interest of the potential client.  Based on the results from a study conducted by LJ Market Research, 52% of participants given a promotional item ultimately did business with that company.  The other 48% said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of the gesture of giveaways.

Brand Acknowledgement

One of simple reasons that promotional products work is because of  the use of company branding. A simple item such as a stylus pen can now be branded with a company’s logo and or slogan.  Once the consumer takes the pen with them, they will be able to recognize the brand each use, along with the possibility of passing the item on to another consumer. 

Helps with Company Budget

While sometimes companies are able to benefit through through other marketing outlets such as tv and radio, some promotional products only cost as little as $.40 per item. According to Jerry McLaughlin, President of Branders, Businesses in America spend around $20 billion on promotional products.

Morale Booster for Employees

Not every promotional item has to be used at a trade show or event. Many upper level employers like to show appreciation to their employees through corporate gifts. The gift not only helps show appreciation to the company but also serves as an overall morale booster. Popular gifts include paperweights, towels, mugs, and water bottles.

By | 2016-10-22T12:26:29+00:00 June 30th, 2016|Proforma|0 Comments

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE SUPERSEDE GROUP EMAIL

Enter your first name, last name, and email below. Then click submit.

Your information will never be sold to any third party.